May 10, 2012

Silly Birthday Cupcakes


For my daughters 4th birthday I decided she would get a girls only theme, because her brother had a boys only sleepover on his birthday AND because I got to do something super girly. Yeah!

I decided on mommy –n-me tea theme. I choose this for 2 reasons. 1: I love tea parties. 2: it was a catchy theme that made the parents know I would enjoy their company rather than being a free 2 hr babysitter.* Wink *

I decided to serve snack trays and cupcakes. Just to make it fun and quirky I went with these awesome cupcakes from Our Best Bites They look like real food! It being my 1st cupcakes ever I can say they are beginner friendly.

I used a cake and frosting mix from the local Trader Joes and followed the decorating directions from OBB recipe box.
Birthday Girl
Handmade Invitations
Available in my ETSY Shop





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts....