May 20, 2012

Sexy & I Know It


Who couldn’t use a boost of confidence and energy? Today I want to share with all the hot momma’s out there my secret on sneaking in a lil’ exercise while having loads of fun.
Step 1:
Turn up the tunes. Crank up the radio, plug in your ipod, or my fav www.pandora.com - free online custom radio stations

Step 2:
Get naked! Or if you prefer a clothed option, let me suggest something a bit scandal’y clad that makes you feel super sexy and confident.

Step 3:
Shake that! Dance!! Move what your momma gave ya, girl.

I tend to take time to do this almost every day. For me the best time to squeeze in nake’ time is after my shower while getting dressed. Maybe you will need to allow for a lil’ extra time in your routine but trust me it is totally worth it!  Confidence is a big fat factor in everything we do. So whether you are about to go out for a night on the town, prepping for a job interview, or just finding the motivation to carry on with the house chores; feeling secretly sexy will boost your outward confidence noticeably.  Plus, the boost your giving your body by (pardon my language) exercising (uggh , I hate that word) will make you feel more awake and energized.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts....