May 23, 2012

Bucket List- Summer 2012


I love the idea of a bucket list, but lets face it; none of us know when this life will come to an end and a list full of long term goals is to easy to put off again and again.  So I’ve decided to do a mini bucket list for the summer. I will share mine with you guys n gals but I highly encourage you to do the same!

The summer can fly by before we know it and how many things do we take for granted all around us? Get online and Google what is going on in your local area and make a list of easily achievable “bucket” items and I promise your whole summer won’t seem to be wasted behind a desk or chillin’ inside watching way to much TV.



SUMMER 2012

Enjoy at least 3 free twilight concert nights at Santa Monica Pier

Take a weekend romantic trip to some where within 4hrs- hello timeshare!

Find the best Lobster available

See a Cirque’ de –Sumthin'

Attend Spirit West Coast in Del Mar- fingers crossed

Go swimming at least once a week

Find a funnel cake! And eat it ALL

Take a train or bus to Santa Barbara Zoo


3 comments:

  1. I love that you posted this. I recently posted about some of my summer goals and was gonna officially write a bucket list of sorts. Your blog is beautiful, so glad I am following now thanks to the link up party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful blog design? As an artist, did you create it yourslef? New follower from tuesday tango! Looking forward to keeping up with your adventures :)

    xo shane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies,

    I can't take all the credit for the blog design, I worked with a wonderful and dedicated designer Katie Price, http://pricelessdesignstudio.com, She was amazing and worked wonders at incorporating my art and design into my blog. So yes, I created all of the art work and designs, but without Katie it would have never come to life like this, as I know NOTHING about HTML design.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts....