April 25, 2012

Blog Makeover!!!


I’m getting another makeover!!...Well, my blog is, and I can’t wait! All of you wonderful people that wish to continue to keep up with me will soon be able to  easier than ever.  The lovely & talented Katie Price of Priceless Design Studios is designing my new layout and it should be up and runnin’ in about another week and a half.

In the mean time here are my social media links , Let’s Connect!


And more about Katie:

First off I was introduced to Katie through Jillian Hart, another blogger who I keep up with and admire who works in social media marketing who I inquired to redesign my blog. Jillian in turn recommended Katie.

I reviewed Katies’ blog, design portfolio , policies , & pricing. Needless to say I was impressed; not only with her work, clear and fair policies, and pricing but her prompt response time! WOW! Katie is on top of it. She is truly professional and makes you feel secure in your transaction with her.

Sneek Peek:

Here is a lil’ bit of the inspirations for the upcoming design  
color scheme insperations
this blog is a fashion forward fav
Aunie Sauce

lovely and inspirational blog I personally follow
Two Men and a Mommy

love the art inspired design
Hello Hue

super sleek & infoemative
Graphic Design Confessions

Love the colorful design and wow! you have to check out their recopies
Our Best Bites
Calming art inspired design with always awesomely beautiful photos
Sketch and Wash

I LOVE each and every one of these blogs and happily subscribe and keep up with each one and they have provided me with a wealth of information and inspiration. I suggest you check them out.


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I didn't comment on this! Thanks for the shout out! The new blog design looks AMAZING! Katie really is such a talented designer. She is my blog designer role model :) Love the feathers, colors, everything- just perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts....